Capacity building of employees through counselling and training
Project co-financed from the European Social Fund, the Human Capital Operational Programme 2014 - 2020
Priority axis 6: Education and competencies
Code for the call for proposals: POCU/726/6/12/Increasing participation in programmes of continuous professional capacity building, with focus on adults with low level of qualification and on people over 40 years of age from disadvantaged rural areas, including through equivalence and certification of educational results acquired in formal and non-formal contexts.
Project title: CAPACITY BUILDING OF EMPLOYEES THROUGH COUNSELLING AND TRAINING
Financing agreement POCU/726/6/12/133989
Beneficiary: T & CO CENTER FOR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Partner 1: ”ALATURI DE VOI” ROMANIA FOUNDATION
Partner 2: "BUCOVINA INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL PARTNERSHIP” ASSOCIATION
The project “Capacity building of employees through counselling and training” is being implemented by the T & CO Center for Social Development, in partnership with the ”Alaturi de Voi” Romania Foundation and the "Bucovina Institute For Social Partnership” Association, being co-financed from the European from the European Social Fund, the Human Capital Operational Programme 2014 - 2020.
The project is implemented during 30.03.2021 – 29.03.2023 in the North-Eastern Region of Romania (the Cities of Iasi and Suceava), the target group being selected from urban and rural areas of the North-East Region.
The total value of the financing agreement is 4.708.567,58 lei, of which the non-reimbursable eligible value from FEDR/FC/FSE/ILMT is 4.002.282,43 lei, the non-reimbursable eligible value from the national budget being 706.285,15 lei.
GENERAL OBJECTIVE: The general objective of the project is to develop human capital and to increase the quality of workforce for 652 employees from the North-Eastern region of Romania on a modern, flexible and inclusive labor market through their participation in professional capacity building programmes and in professional counseling.
SO1: To organize programmes for continuous professional capacity building and counseling addressing 652 employees, especially people from rural areas, over 40 years old or with low levels of qualification, in view of increasing their qualification and skill level to improve opportunities for employment and career advances.
SO2: To promote access to relevant and continuous professional capacity building for employees through information campaigns and innovative activities, addressing especially people from rural areas over 40 years of age or with a low level of qualification.
The target group will be made up of 652 employed individuals, of which 30% (196 individuals) have a low level of qualification, come from rural areas, or are over 40 years old.
ACTIVITIES AND RESULTS:
A 1.1. Counseling, professional orientation and tutoring
- 652 people who have benefited of at least one individual counseling session
- At least 50 group counseling sessions developed
- At least 10 persons tested with CASPER / CASS ++, including people with disabilities
A 2.1. Selection of the target group
- Over 10000 people will have access to information about the services which can be accessed through the project.
- 652 people included in the project target group and who will be able to access integrated services to ensure progress in their professional career.
- One methodology for selecting the target group created
- Information materials about project activities created and distributed
A 2.2. Organizing and developing programmes of continuous professional capacity building
- 652 individuals will improve their living quality.
- 11 groups / 275 people will acquire Digital Competencies
- 2 groups / 50 people will acquire competencies in the field Project Manager;
- 1 group / 25 people will acquire competencies in the field Archivist;
- 1 group / 25 people will acquire competencies in the field Human Resources Inspector;
- 1 group / 25 people will acquire competencies in the field Manual Book – binder;
- 1 group / 28 people will acquire competencies in the field Caretaker for elderly people in their homes;
- 4 group / 112 people will acquire competencies in the field Commercial worker;
- 4 group / 112 people will acquire competencies in the field Maids.
A 2.3 Monitoring and assessing programmes of continuous professional capacity building
- 652 beneficiaries of the services of monitoring and assessing the impact of programmes of continuous professional capacity building;
- 375 people improve their work status as result of the support received;
- 66 people attending studies / training sessions at the end of their participation.
A 3.1 Organizing an information and promotion campaign on the importance of professional capacity building
- 1 campaign promoting the importance of programmes of continuous professional capacity building;
- 6 events promoting programmes of continuous professional capacity building developed in the North-Eastern region of Romania;
- 120 participants in the events promoting programmes of continuous professional capacity building;
- Facebook Ads advertisment promoting programmes of continuous professional capacity building – 6 months;
- Add in the online regional media to promote programmes of continuous professional capacity building – 3 months.
A 4.1 Inter-institutional cooperation and transfer of innovative best practices
- 1 functional Center for innovative best practices
- 16 educational seminars for increasing the participation in programmes of continuous professional capacity building;
- Preparing and distribution the publication Innovative Best Practices
A 5.1 Project management, evaluation and monitoring
- At least 4 interim technical and financial reports submitted;
- 1 final technical and 1 financial report;
- 1 set of procedures on project management;
- 1 document for the equal chances policy
- At least 6 minutes on the project implementation stage
- 2 reports for monitoring the activities
A 6.1 Transversal implementation activity for reimbursing indirect expenses according to flat rate
- 2 press conferences (for launching and closing the project) developed
- 2 press releases sent
- 1 project website
- 1 page with header and footer for the project prepared