Cross-Border Partnership For The Development Of Social Entrepreneurship
Financed by: European Union, within the Joint Operational Program Romania - Moldova 2014-2020, through the European Neighborhood Instrument (ENI).
Thematic objective: 2. Support to education, research, technological, development and innovation.
Programme priority 1.1 Institutional cooperation in the educational field for increasing access to education and quality of education
1.1.1 Enhanced cooperation between educational institutions leading to an increase in quality of the education programs available in the eligible area as well as improving accessibility to education and ensuring appropriate labour market relevant skills of the graduates.
Project reference number: 2SOFT/1.1/107
Lead beneficiary organisation: Close to You Romania Foundation (Fundația “Alături de Voi” România)
- Academy of Public Administration under the Guvernment of the Republic of Moldova (Academia de Administrare Publică, Chișinău, R. Moldova);
- Ecoul Cernobilului Foundation (Fundația “Ecoul Cernobîlului” – Chișinău, R. Moldova).
By implementing this project in Romania and the Republic of Moldova, we will stimulate creativity, innovation and active citizenship, by developing specific skills in the field of social economy / social entrepreneurship for 470 relevant actors in the field - tertiary higher education students, public authorities, NGOs , social enterprises, private companies, media and people from vulnerable groups in the eligible cross-border area in Romania and throughout the Republic of Moldova.
For 18 months, between October 1, 2020 - March 31, 2022, the three partners will develop specific joint education programs for social entrepreneurship, will set up a cross-border resource center in the field of social economy / social entrepreneurship, will organize training courses and will launch a scientific journal of social economy.
"By implementing this project, we will contribute to the development of training programs in the field of social entrepreneurship, replicating the experience of the ADV Academy, and over 470 relevant actors active in the field, from the Romania-Moldova cross-border region to directly benefit from this initiative." - Angela Achiței, president of the “Alaturi de Voi” Romania Foundation.
To ensure economic growth and improvement of the quality of living of people in search of a workplace, especially from groups at risk, through developing specific abilities in the field of social economy / social entrepreneurship for 470 relevant actors in the field (students from tertiary higher education, public authorities, NGOs, social enterprises, business companies, the mass media and people from groups at risk) from the cross-border eligible area from Romania and the entire Republic of Moldova.
- To develop a cross-border resource center in the field of social economy / social entrepreneurship during the first semester of project implementation, both virtual and with locations in Iasi (Ro) and Chisinau (MD).
- To develop specific joint programs of social entrepreneurship education, programmes that stimulate creativity, innovation and active citizenship among the 470 relevant actors active in the field, from the cross-border cooperation region Romania – Moldova.
- To promote the impact of social economy / social entrepreneurship on economic development and to improve the quality of living of people from the cross-border region, both during the period of project implementation and after the financing will end.
The project budget has a value of 439,922.00 Euro, of which EU funding is 395,929.8 Euro.
The contribution of the “Alaturi de Voi” Romania Foundation is 29,586.7 Euro, of the Academy of Public Administration is 12,008.5 Euro and of the “Ecoul Cernobilului” Foundation is 2,397 Euro.