Innovative Systems for Work
The project was introduced between 12.03.2014 and 11.09.2015 by the Social Development Centre in partnership with Close to You Foundation, Italy Socius and Infor Association being financed by the European Social Fund through POSDRU 2007-2013, Sectorial Operational Programme for Human Resources 2007-2013 and with a total value of 2,142,802.65 euro, Close to You Foundation’s share being of 652,609.65 euro.
The objective of the project was to increase the employment opportunities and improve the quality of life for at least270 people(unemployed people, including long term unemployed people, inactive people, people looking for a job) from the NE region through the opportunities provided by the new digital/telecommunication technologies (tele-working) and training courses (common skills – computer skills, English and Trainer).
The project was meant to develop three large areas of intervention:
Participation support of inactive people, people looking for a job and unemployed people, including long-term unemployed people, in view of facilitating their integration on the labour market, vocational training programmes in the fields of: common skills – English language, common skills – computer skills, trainer. 230 of the individuals counselled attended vocational training courses in one of the three domains.
- Setting up two tele centres to promote the innovative concept of teleworking. Within the framework of the tele centres, training sessions on teleworking have been organised, as a source of maximising professional reintegration and as an employment method that allows for combining the professional life with the personal one. Professional practice community (Job Club) has been set up;
- Professional guidance service, job coaching and mediation on the labour market, within the framework of which 320 people looking for a job benefitted from counselling and professional guidance. Following the mediation services on the labour market, 32 people found a job, and 33 participants are preparing for a different form of training.
- FINANCER the European Social Fund through POSDRU 2007-2013, Sectorial Operational Programme for Human Resources 2007-2013
- PARTNERS Social Development Centre
- IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD12.03.2014 - 11.09.2015
- PROJECT VALUE 2,142,802.65 Euro
- IMPACTThis project was a challenge for us, because we had the chance to acquire experience by working with a new type of disadvantaged individuals (unemployed people, people looking for a job) and to develop a service that we can put at the disposal of our beneficiaries in the future. We have been accredited as provider of specialised services in order to stimulate the employment of the workforce (information and counselling services and mediation services on the labour market) and developed the beneficiaries' assessment component by acquiring a complete set of tests that allowed us to shape the occupational profile of the person in our target group.
- CATEGORY PROJECTS