Cross-border partnership for inclusive career guidance
October 2020 – April 2022
Donor: European Union, through the Joint Operational Programme Romania–Republic of Moldova 2014-2020
Aplicant: Keystone Human Services International Moldova Association
Partner: ”Close to You” Romania Foundation
Amount granted: 370,326.00 EUR, including 90% EU contribution and 10% project partners contribution (Keystone Moldova budget: 223,680.0 EUR, and
”Close to You” Romania Foundation Budget: 146,646.0 EUR)
General objective: Moldovan and Romanian youth with disabilities from Iasi/ Romania and Republic of Moldova have better access to labor markets by 2020 due to developed / strengthened capacities of 470 relevant actors in the field of education and employment in providing quality and inclusive career guidance services.
- National policies and tools for career information, guidance and counseling for persons with disabilities improved, due to Quality Standards for career guidance services developed and approved and two specialized Training Curricula and Handbooks developed and piloted;
- 360 professionals from education and employment systems in Republic of Moldova and Iasi/Romania have appropriate knowledge and skills to provide quality Career Guidance Services to persons with disabilities;
- Raised awareness of at least 1500 students/pupils/ youth with disabilities and their families from Romania and Republic of Moldova on inclusive career guidance services for them.
- Cross-border partnership for career guidance and labor mediation for persons with disabilities established between Romania and Republic of Moldova;
- Methodological framework and tools for Career Guidance of persons with disabilities and for Labor Mediation developed and piloted within the educational and employment institutions in both countries;
- Developed / strengthened capacities of 360 stakeholders from Romania and Republic of Moldova in providing quality career education and guidance to persons with disabilities;
- Career Guidance Services within the National Employment Agency in Republic of Moldova regulated;
- 1970 people aware of career guidance services for persons with disabilities in Republic of Moldova and Romania
- Recommendations for improving the Career guidance Policies and Practices for persons with disabilities in Republic of Moldova submitted to the decision makers and other stakeholders.