DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY FOR ADV ROMANIA
Last update: January 2022
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the priorities for the "Alaturi de Voi" Foundation Romania (ADV Romania).
We take care to process your personal data in accordance with the principles set out in European data protection legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data ("GDPR").
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and an identifiable person is that person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity .
The policy was developed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("General Regulation on the protection of personal data ") and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) adopted by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union.
2. Who collects your data
"Alături de Voi" Foundation Romania (ADV Romania), as a data operator, with its registered office at Bazinelor str., no. 5, Uricani, Miroslava, Iași county, processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 /46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation), of Law no. 190/2018 on measures to implement the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable legal regulations.
All requests regarding the exercise of the rights of data subjects shall be addressed to the following email address: email@example.com
Additional information regarding the processing of personal data by ADV Romania can be requested by contacting the Data Protection Officer at the same email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What information we collect
Our intention is to collect only the personal data that is voluntarily provided by you in the following contexts:
- Use of the Internet pages of the ADV Romania foundation: https://alaturidevoi.ro, https://advromania.ro, https://academiaadv.ro, https://www.jobdirect.ro, https://accelerator.alaturidevoi.ro, https:// accelerator.alaturidevoi.ro, https://edu.alaturidevoi.ro
- Participation and registration in events, study visits and courses organized by ADV Romania
- Participation in surveys and research in the field of social economy and other related sectors
- Participation in events co-organized by ADV Romania or during which team members have presentations
- Subscription to the ADV Romania Newsletter
- Applying for available positions within ADV Romania
- Contacting and visiting the headquarters of the ADV Romania foundation
- Signing a partnership agreement with ADV Romania
Your consent to use data from these activities can be withdrawn at any time:
- to unsubscribe from the ADV Romania Newsletter, please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the messages or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- to withdraw the consent, you have provided for other activities, please contact ADV Romania at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The provision of your personal data
The provision of your personal data is necessary in order to benefit from the activities organized by ADV Romania - events, courses, study visits. The refusal to provide personal data may result in the impossibility of accessing events or participating in courses, study visits. For direct marketing activities, providing your data is voluntary.
If personal data must be communicated by you directly, please provide all categories of personal data requested for the above purposes.
If you provide personal data of other natural persons, please inform them, before disclosing the data, about how ADV Romania intends to process the data, as provided in this Policy regarding the protection of personal data.
6. How information about you is shared
In the context of fulfilling the processing purposes, ADV Romania may disclose the data collected to its contractual partners (for example, the trainers of the webinars/courses you participate in, the partners of the events you participate in), to the contracting authorities and the management authorities, to central/local public authorities, in the following cases:
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for project activities;
- in the case of reports sent to the auditors of projects with external financing and to the management authorities in the European funds management and control system;
- in the case of campaigns organized by ADV Romania together with contractual partners;
- for maintaining, personalizing, and improving the Internet pages of ADV Romania;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of communication and information materials, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law.
7. Duration of data processing
Personal data is stored for processing for the duration necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above and thereafter according to the requirements of our internal policies and in accordance with legal requirements.
The processing of personal data ceases as soon as the processing purposes are achieved, the legal grounds for data processing cease, and the document storage period, provided by the legislation on the national archives in Romania and the local regulations of ADV Romania, expires.
8. Your rights
In relation to the processing of your personal data described in this Policy, you have the right to request access to your personal data, their rectification or deletion or the restriction of processing, as well as the right to oppose further processing, within the limits and conditions provided by law, as well as the right to data portability. Also, if you choose to provide your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. In addition, you have the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, as well as the right to address the courts and the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data.
For any additional questions regarding how your personal data is processed (including regarding the way to exercise the rights indicated in this Policy), please contact: email@example.com