EU4Youth – Social Innovation Impact – a strategic partnership!
Project title: “EU4Youth – Social Innovation Impact – a strategic partnership!”
Contracting authority: European Commission
Axis: “EU4Youth – Fostering youth employment and societal change through social entrepreneurship”
Financing agreement number: 2019/412-326
Project budget: EUR 1 666 612.83, the contracting authority undertaking to finance a maximum of EUR 1 499 951.54 and EUR 166.661,29 will be ensured by the organizations in the consortium.
Beneficiary: Alaturi de Voi Romania Foundation from Romania
- Association of Cross-border Cooperation “Lower Danube Euroregion” from Romania
- Ecoul Cernobilului Foundation from Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova
- Cross-Border Cooperation and European Integration Agency from Cahul, the Republic of Moldova
- Youth Public Organization “New European Generation” from Ismail, Ukraine
Project presentation: This project will contribute to realizing the potential of young social entrepreneurs by developing their capacity, as well as by supporting the establishment of favorable ecosystem for social entrepreneurship in Moldova, Ukraine and Romania. Throughout the 34 months of project implementation, from February 2020 to November 2022, Alaturi de Voi Romania Foundation and the 4 partners in the consortium will develop activities of information, promotion, counseling and advocacy in order to reach the project overall and specific objectives.
Overall objective: To foster the empowerment of the entrepreneurial potential of young people from Moldova and Ukraine in the field of social entrepreneurship, notably with a view to contributing to social cohesion, employment, inclusion and reduction of inequalities.
- To inform at least 1.000.000 people from the Republic of Moldova and the Odessa & Cernauti Regions from Ukraine with respect to the impact of social entrepreneurship in the community and to the contribution of social enterprises to valuing youth potential, lowering social disparities and creating inclusive workplaces.
- To establish 4 Social Innovation Labs in the Republic of Moldova and in Ukraine in view of offering specific information, professional capacity building and developing start-ups in the field of social entrepreneurship for at least 1500 people in the region, of which at least 90% are youths.
- To incubate and implement 8 social enterprises of young people from the Republic of Moldova and from Ukraine within the Cross-border ”Social Impact Award” competition.
- To support the development of a favorable ecosystem for social enterprises in Moldova and Ukraine to develop and prosper.